I have been crushing on Chelsea and her beautiful boy Hudson for some time now. When I say crushing, I mean I ALWAYS have to go and stalk (ahem check) her Instagram profile. Her feed is magical. Actually it is amazing balls! Crisp, clear photos, filled with her handsome boy just chilling, whilst in the background there are mountains, lakes and snow. Huge snow capped mountains. Her feed makes me long for outdoor adventures and reminds me of my love to be exploring in nature. Basically I want to move to Alaska and dress my two babes up head to toe in knitted bonnets and booties. If you aren’t following @partyforthree do yourselves a favour; it will make you long for winter, hot chocolates, oh and that white magical snow.
Let’s start things easy, and simple …
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
I toasted some bread with a lil bit of butter and topped it with french toast granola, strawberries and maple syrup. Ha now I’m hungry!
2. Most enjoyed Winter and Summer beverages?
Winter is definitely full of hot chocolate with some Kahlua. Summer would have to be strawberry lemonade or anything frozen.
3. What three things do you take to your desert island (unfortunately George Clooney isn’t available)?
Aw man, he was first on my list! Hmmmmm this is tough. My camera, husband/son (they can count as one right?) and one of those zombie apocalypse survival boxes that’s full of food and water ya know?
4. Describe your style …
My style is forever changing. But I love comfy/simple things. Leggings, overalls, t-shirts, maxi dresses… you get the idea.
5. Holiday destination of choice?
Depends on the holiday. If we’re talking Christmas I am all about the snowy mountains. Any holiday other than Christmas and you can find me somewhere like Hawaii or Australia. Those are two places I have been dying to explore.
Ok, let’s step it up a little …
6. How do you chill out?
Baths. Baths are my thing. Throw in rose anything and I am totally in chill mode.
7. Something you can’t live without?
I hate to say it but probably my phone. I am lost without it. It holds my schedule, my contacts, my work and all 21,355 of my photos.
8. You have a dinner party and can invite three people dead or alive, who’s attending? …and what signature dish do you cook for them? More importantly, does it involve dessert?
My husband is already there right? Duh, that’s a given he doesn’t need to be invited. Okay so, my BFF Ashley, Seth Cohen (yep), and Ellen DeGeneres. I’d cook something I found on Pinterest and it would 100% involve dessert!
9. What is your favourite thing about Motherhood?
Being a mom. I love it all. Well, minus the poopy diapers.
10. When you jump on Instagram, which accounts do you look at no matter what? @burtsbrisplease, @loveandlarock, @taylergolden and @amberfillerup because I am still trying to figure how she does those braids.
11. Are you afraid of anything? (we promise we won’t use this against you. Maybe)
Death. I never feared it until I got married and had my son.
12. Favourite childhood memory?
Disney World. We lived close so my dad and I were there always. I’m bringing Hudson to Disneyland next week and I am sooooooo excited.
13. What are your non-negotiable health and beauty routines?
Ha! Those went out the window when my son was born. But for real, I’m slowly but surely getting back on track so I’ll get back to you!
Oh, these are too easy? Ok … let’s get personal.
14. What does self care mean to you?
Can I take back my last answer? I’m getting back on track guys I swear! Right now my main focus is staying connected to myself and my family, making sure I get enough rest, and keeping food in my tummy.
15. Leap into the future – describe to us how it looks …
Hopefully someone develops a robot sidekick to take all of my photos for me so I don’t have to keep torturing my poor husband lol!
16. Inspiration; what makes you go chick chick boom?
Hmmmmm. A pretty picture, people watching, or just being outside on the beach or in the mountains.
17. What makes you wet-your-pants happy?
Going on a road trip! I love being on the road.
18. Do you live by a life motto? If so, do share …
Go with the flow. I am so much happier if I just go with the flow in good or bad situations.
19. Tell us something about yourself that we’d be surprised to hear …
So this one time… when I was super cool… I was in an Adidas campaign commercial with Run DMC and Missy Eliot
and finally …
20. What’s next for you?
I’ve worked in some sort of creative field since I was 12. I hope to continue down that path and maybe design some clothes or get back into fashion photography but for kids. But for now I’ll just continue taking photos of my life and hope people don’t get tired of us!
Want to read more ‘TMJ Loves’ Mama Crush questionnaire’s? Click on the little ‘plus’ sign at the bottom of this page and check them out under ‘Categories’.